Thursday 5 May 2022

Kendrick Lamar Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers Session d'coute

Kendrick Lamar Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers Session d'coute

“I remembered you was conflicted Misusing your influence, sometimes I did the same Abusing my power full of resentment Resentment that turned into a deep depression Found myself screamin’ in the hotel room I didn’t wanna self destruct, the evils of Lucy was all around me So I went runnin’ for answers” “Je me suis … Read more

https://awardworld.net/pulitzer-prize/kendrick-lamar-mr-morale-the-big-steppers-session-dcoute/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Netflix: the best animated film is available on the platform!

For the end of 2022, Netflix has hit hard with a great animated film! He was even nominated for the Golden Globes! What a victory for Guille...