Friday 1 July 2022

Blas Cantó: "I'm tired of singing without gender, in The Good Ends Badly I sing to a boy because I feel like it and I talk about my life because it's mine"

Blas Cantó:

On the other hand, there is the promotion and social networks that are so much in demand today. It’s really hard for me, I don’t understand the Instagram algorithm, I’m lousy at TikTok and I’ve also never paid attention to numbers, not even at the bank. There are times when I feel a bit ridiculous, … Read more

https://awardworld.net/mtv-awards/blas-canto-im-tired-of-singing-without-gender-in-the-good-ends-badly-i-sing-to-a-boy-because-i-feel-like-it-and-i-talk-about-my-life-because-its-mine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Netflix: the best animated film is available on the platform!

For the end of 2022, Netflix has hit hard with a great animated film! He was even nominated for the Golden Globes! What a victory for Guille...