Wednesday 30 November 2022

William Finnegan, Pulitzer Prize, in Hossegor: "I oriented my career to allow me to surf"

William Finnegan, Pulitzer Prize, in Hossegor:

In English, this does not pose a problem, but it is true that the French translation has a particular resonance. It is to be taken in the historical and psychological sense, as someone foreign, an outsider, almost in reference to a different tribal group. And that’s what we were as surfers, in our pursuit of … Read more

https://awardworld.net/pulitzer-prize/william-finnegan-pulitzer-prize-in-hossegor-i-oriented-my-career-to-allow-me-to-surf-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Netflix: the best animated film is available on the platform!

For the end of 2022, Netflix has hit hard with a great animated film! He was even nominated for the Golden Globes! What a victory for Guille...